Rogers Arena is a bustling venue located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, playing host to a variety of events and most notably, the Vancouver Canucks NHL team. Easily accessible and surrounded by numerous attractions, this arena welcomes visitors from near and far who are eager to be part of the action.
Various transportation options are available for getting to Rogers Arena, such as public transit, walking, and driving. With the convenience of SkyTrain’s Stadium-Chinatown Station, Seabus, and ample parking nearby, reaching the arena is a hassle-free experience that accommodates diverse visitor needs. Close accommodations and attractions ensure an enjoyable time for all, as guests can easily explore what the city of Vancouver has to offer.
- Rogers Arena is a centrally located, prominent venue in Vancouver
- Multiple transportation options, including SkyTrain, make accessibility convenient
- The surrounding area offers plenty of attractions and accommodations for visitors
When it comes to getting to Rogers Arena, taking public transit is both an efficient and cost-effective choice. There are multiple public transportation options provided by Translink that make it easy for you to reach the venue:
- SkyTrain: The Expo Line takes you directly to Stadium-Chinatown Station, which is only a short walk away from Rogers Arena and BC Place. Service in both directions is available until 1:22 am, making it a reliable option for your journey to and from the event.
- Bus: Several bus routes have stops near Rogers Arena. To find the best bus route for your trip, visit Translink.ca.
Driving and Parking
While driving to Rogers Arena is an option, it’s important to keep in mind that traffic and parking may be a challenge during event days. If you do choose to drive, consider the following tips:
- Routes: Plan your route ahead of time to avoid getting lost or stuck in traffic.
- Parking: Rogers Arena has an underground parkade (Lot 987) accessible through Griffiths Way, with a height clearance of 6’6″ (2m). You can enter Griffiths Way from either Expo Boulevard or Pacific Boulevard. Keep in mind that parking spaces may be limited.
Cycling and Walking
For those who prefer a more eco-friendly and active way to reach Rogers Arena, cycling or walking are viable options. Rogers Arena is located in a pedestrian-friendly area, and there are several secure bike racks around the venue for those who choose to cycle. Don’t forget to plan your route and check the weather before you venture out!
Address and Contact Information
Rogers Arena is located at 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada. This central location makes it easily accessible through a variety of transportation methods, including public transit and private vehicles.
If you need to get in touch with Rogers Arena for any inquiries regarding your visit, their main phone line is +1 604-899-7400. For fan feedback, event service related questions, or anything else, you can also reach them through their email address.
Remember that the Rogers Arena staff is there to assist you and to provide an exceptional experience during your visit.
Rogers Arena is committed to providing an accommodating experience for all guests with disabilities or accessible needs. The arena offers wheelchair accessible entrances at all gates, with the exception of Gate 3. However, the most convenient entrance for guests using a wheelchair is at the drop-off and pick-up area at Gate 16, on the east side of the building, off Abbott Street. Elevators are available in multiple locations, specifically at Gate 16, as well as Gates 1, 9, and 10.
All restrooms in Rogers Arena are wheelchair accessible, and accessible universal washrooms can be found in Sections 103, 109, and 319. Drinking fountains are available in Sections 102, 110, 113, and 306, and all of them are wheelchair accessible. Moreover, all pay phones and ATMs within the arena have been designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
Rogers Arena prioritizes the accessibility needs of its guests. For additional assistance or inquiries, the Rogers Accessibility Services Group is dedicated to addressing individual accessibility requirements and concerns.
Nearby Attractions and Accommodations
When visiting Rogers Arena in Vancouver, there are a number of attractions and accommodations nearby that can offer a great experience to both tourists and locals alike.
Granville Island is a popular attraction that is just 3 km away from Rogers Arena. With its vibrant atmosphere, diverse selection of artisan shops, and a bustling public market, it is a prime destination for visitors looking for a quintessential Vancouver experience. You can easily reach Granville Island by using public transportation, biking, or even walking if you’re up for an enjoyable stroll.
Another fantastic attraction to consider is Stanley Park, which is not too far away from Rogers Arena. This iconic park is a must-see for anyone visiting Vancouver, as it offers 1,000 acres of natural beauty, including lush forests, scenic beaches, and breathtaking views of the city skyline. Visitors can enjoy various outdoor activities in Stanley Park, such as walking or biking along the picturesque seawall, visiting the renowned Vancouver Aquarium, or exploring the numerous walking trails throughout the park.
For accommodations in the vicinity of Rogers Arena, there are plenty of options to choose from:
- The Best Western Sands is located at 1755 Davie St, Vancouver, and offers a comfortable stay in a prime location, within 3.8 km of Rogers Arena. Guests can enjoy easy access to the beach, as well as being within a short walk to Stanley Park.
- Another excellent option is the hotel on 711 West Broadway, Vancouver, which is situated 2.4 miles from Rogers Arena. Offering a convenient location close to the SkyTrain station, it is an ideal option for those attending an event at Rogers Arena or BC Place.
When planning your trip to Rogers Arena, consider these nearby attractions and accommodations to ensure your Vancouver experience is memorable and enjoyable.