The TIAA Bank Field stadium is located at 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville. Formerly known as EverBank Field, this stadium is home to Jacksonville Jaguars.
TIAA Bank Field also hosts other events like concerts and the yearly college football match between Florida and Georgia.
Because the stadium is always filled with fans and visitors, the food available at TIAA Bank Field is pretty solid for an NFL stadium. Here are some of the tastiest foods you can get while at the Jaguars stadium.
- Crowd-Pleaser Treats to Try on Game Day
- Classic Mexican Foods That You Can Enjoy at TIAA Bank Field
- Concessions at TIAA Bank Field Serving Chicken, Wings, & BBQ Items
- Vegetarian Options at TIAA Bank Field
- Available Gluten-Free Items at the TIAA Bank Field
- Available Beverages at the TIAA Bank Field
Crowd-Pleaser Treats to Try on Game Day
Each season TIAA Bank Field updates its menu with new items. Here are some popular items you can find amongst the food at TIAA Bank Field.
- Luray’s boiled peanuts and regular peanuts, hot dogs, polish sausage, nachos, popcorn, candy, and pretzel from Stadium Classics are sure crowd-pleaser dishes. This concession is in sections 104, 115,131,142, 414, and 442.
- Cheeseburger baskets, hamburger baskets, crispy chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, french fries, and hot dogs are fan favorites on game day. You will find all of these items at 409 Prime Burger concession, which is available in sections 105 and 132.
- Tailgate Grill also serves cheeseburger baskets, hamburger baskets, chicken tenders, french fries, and hot dogs. If you want to have those items from Tailgate Grill, go to sections 128, 410, or 435.
- You can have pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, pizza logs, hot dogs, and pretzels from the Monster Slice concession, which is available in sections 114, 141, 409, and 436.
Classic Mexican Foods That You Can Enjoy at TIAA Bank Field
Food at TIAA Bank Field includes classic Mexican food, so if you love some tacos and nachos, you can try out the following two concessions.
Duval Coastal Kitchen serves different tacos, tasty nachos, meatball subs, meatloaf sliders, and churros. One fan favorite is the loaded beefYou will find them in section 125
Those above-mentioned items are also available at Tosito’s Taqueria concession in sections 409 and 436.
Concessions at TIAA Bank Field Serving Chicken, Wings, & BBQ Items
- Wings, Fries, & Brews: This concession serves chicken tenders, wings, and different types of fries, including garlic parmesan chicken and crab cake fries. You can find it in sections 118 and 150.
- Fat Rooster: Here, you will find fat rooster sandwiches, french fries, hot dogs, and chicken tenders. This concession is available in section 146.
- Smokey Q’s: This food concession, which you can find in sections 405 and 431, serves items like different hot dogs, sandwiches, and many other delicious treats.
Vegetarian Options at TIAA Bank Field
The following vegetarian dishes are available at the stadium:
- Veggie pot stickers. This dish is available at Wings, Fries, and Brews.
- Veggie lo mein. It is also available at Wings, Fries, and Brews.
- Cheese pizza is available in Monster Slice (Sections 114 and 141).
Available Gluten-Free Items at the TIAA Bank Field
You can find the following gluten-free options at the stadium:
- Plain nachos with cheese. You can find this at Coastal Taqueria (Section 125), Stadium Classics (Sections 104, 115, 131, 142), and Loaded Nacho Stand (Sections 121, 146).
- Smoked wings are available in Wings, Fries, and Brews (Sections 118, 150).
- French fries. Gluten-free french fries are available at Wings, Fries, and Brews (Sections 118, 150), 904 Burger (Sections 105, 132), Fat Rooster (Section 146), and Tailgate Grill (Section 128).
Available Beverages at the TIAA Bank Field
There are plenty of delicious and refreshing drinks available in the stadium. Here’s a look at what you can expect at the food concessions.
- Regular soft drink cups, souvenir cups, souvenir cup refills, gold peak sweet tea, body armor, Dasani bottled water, Smartwater, bottled soda, and Powerade are available in almost every concession.
- Bud light, Bud light seltzer, Michelob Ultra, and Stella: these are available in different concessions such as Stadium Classics, 904 Prime Burger, Tailgate Grill, Wings, Fries and Brews, Bono’s BBQ, and so on.
- Coors light, Miller lite, and Vizzy: you will find these drinks at Stadium Classics, 904 Prime Burger, Tailgate Grill, Wings, Fries and Brews, Bono’s BBQ, Cheesesteak Stand, and many others.
- Beer, wine, and cocktails: these drinks are available in bars in sections 103, 106, 113, 116, 117, 124, 127, 134, 141, 143, 405, 414, 416, 430, 433, and 441.
Attending an NFL game or any other event at TIAA Bank Field will be a lot of fun. Not only can you watch a game there, but you can also taste different types of food.
The best part about the Jaguars’ concessions is that they keep upgrading their food in the concession stands each season. As a result, each time you visit this NFL stadium, it offers something fresh.
- Can I Bring Outside Food to the TIAA Bank Field?
When attending a Jacksonville Jaguars home game, fans are allowed to bring outside food as long as it is unwrapped and packed inside a one-gallon transparent plastic bag that is no bigger than 11″ x 11″.
However, all food products are subject to visual inspection and, if deemed essential, may also be subject to a more detailed inspection.
- Is Smoking Allowed at the TIAA Bank Field?
According to the rules at TIAA Bank Field, smoking—including using e-cigarettes and vaping—is not allowed. Those visitors who disobey this rule risk being kicked out of the stadium.
- What Can I Bring to TIAA Bank Stadium?
Visitors are highly advised not to bring any bags to the game. However, visitors are allowed to bring one gallon of clear plastic, a clear bag no bigger than 11″ x 11″, and a clutch, bag, or wallet no longer than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Can Visitors Bring Alcohol from Outside?
No outside drinks or liquids are allowed inside TIAA Bank Field.
- What Are the Jacksonville Jaguars’ Most Popular Games?
Regular-season football games with particular teams tend to draw more attention from the crowd. So when the Tennessee Titans, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, and New England Patriots play the Jaguars, those are some particularly well-attended games.
James is a big time NBA Golden State follower, who makes sure to catch games when he's in the area. He likes to follow International Soccer, with an interest in small town soccer club, Blackburn Rovers located in the North on the UK.