Welcome to the ultimate guide to T-Mobile Arena, the world-class venue that’s home to the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights!
Whether you’re a die-hard sports fan or just looking for a fun night out, we’ve got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll dive into key facts about the arena, its location, how to get there, parking, nearby restaurants, bars, hotels, and more.
So, let’s get started and discover everything you need to know about the T-Mobile Arena.
- T-Mobile Arena: Key Facts
- Where is T-Mobile Arena Located?
- The Best Way to Get to T-Mobile Arena
- Parking near T-Mobile Arena
- The Best Restaurants near T-Mobile Arena
- The Best Bars near T-Mobile Arena
- The Best Hotels near T-Mobile Arena
- The History of T-Mobile Arena
- Where to Get Tickets for T-Mobile Arena
- Does T-Mobile Arena Offer Tours?
T-Mobile Arena: Key Facts
- Opened: April 6, 2016
- Capacity: 17,500 (hockey), 20,000 (concerts), 18,000 (basketball)
- Home to: Vegas Golden Knights (NHL)
- Address: 3780 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Owner: AEG and MGM Resorts International
T-Mobile Arena is a state-of-the-art, multi-purpose indoor arena that hosts not only the Vegas Golden Knights but also major concerts, UFC fights, and other exciting events.
Where is T-Mobile Arena Located?
T-Mobile Arena is strategically situated at 3780 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89158. Located on the Las Vegas Strip, the arena is in the heart of the action, surrounded by world-class entertainment, dining, and shopping options.
The Best Way to Get to T-Mobile Arena
There are several ways to get to T-Mobile Arena, depending on your preferences and budget:
- Walking: If you’re staying nearby, walking is the most convenient and affordable option. The arena is easily accessible from various pedestrian bridges and walkways.
- Rideshare: Uber and Lyft are popular choices for getting to the arena. There is a designated rideshare pickup and drop-off area located at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino.
- Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail stops at the MGM Grand station, which is a short walk from the arena. It’s a quick and convenient way to avoid traffic.
- RTC Bus: The Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) operates multiple bus routes that pass by the arena. The Deuce and the SDX are popular options.
- Driving: If you prefer driving, keep in mind that traffic can be heavy, and parking may be limited. Check the parking section below for more details.
Parking near T-Mobile Arena
There are several parking options near the arena, including:
- MGM Resorts Parking: MGM Resorts offers parking at several nearby locations, including New York-New York, Aria, Park MGM, and the Excalibur. Rates vary depending on the event and location.
- Monte Carlo: Located a short walk from the arena, Monte Carlo offers convenient parking options for guests.
- Off-Strip Parking: If you don’t mind a longer walk or catching a shuttle, consider parking at off-Strip locations like the Orleans or the Palms.
- Valet Parking: For a more luxurious experience, several nearby hotels offer valet parking for a fee.
Remember to arrive early to secure a spot, and always check the event-specific parking information before heading to the arena.
The Best Restaurants near T-Mobile Arena
There’s no shortage of amazing restaurants near T-Mobile Arena. Here are some of our top picks:
- Shake Shack: A fan-favorite, Shake Shack offers mouth-watering burgers, crispy fries, and delicious milkshakes.
- Bruxie: For a unique twist on traditional waffles, check out Bruxie. They serve gourmet waffle sandwiches, sweet treats, and more.
- Beerhaus: If you’re in the mood for craft beer and comfort food, Beerhaus is the place to be. Enjoy their extensive beer selection alongside artisanal sausages and other pub favorites.
- Sake Rok: This Japanese fusion restaurant offers an energetic atmosphere, complete with sushi, sake, and live performances.
- Javier’s: For a taste of upscale Mexican cuisine, head to Javier’s. Their menu features a variety of dishes made from fresh ingredients, such as enchiladas, tacos, and ceviches.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo: This casual spot offers a wide selection of beers, as well as classic pub fare like burgers, fish and chips, and wings.
- China Poblano: Celebrity chef José Andrés brings together Chinese and Mexican flavors in this unique fusion restaurant.
The Best Bars near T-Mobile Arena
Looking for a spot to grab a drink before or after the game? Check out these top bars near T-Mobile Arena:
- The Park: This outdoor dining and entertainment district is the perfect place to grab a drink and soak up the Vegas atmosphere.
- Skyfall Lounge: Located atop the Delano Las Vegas, Skyfall Lounge offers incredible views of the Strip and a sophisticated cocktail menu.
- Moneyline Sports Bar & Book: Catch the game, place a bet, and enjoy a wide selection of beers and cocktails at this popular sports bar.
- Born and Raised: A favorite among locals, Born and Raised serves up craft cocktails, beer, and an extensive food menu in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Whiskey Down: This whiskey lover’s paradise features a vast selection of whiskeys, handcrafted cocktails, and bar-top gaming.
The Best Hotels near T-Mobile Arena
If you’re looking for a place to stay near T-Mobile Arena, there are plenty of options to choose from:
- Park MGM: Located just steps away from the arena, Park MGM offers luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options, and top-notch entertainment.
- New York-New York: This hotel and casino, designed to resemble the New York City skyline, is a short walk from T-Mobile Arena and features comfortable rooms, dining, and entertainment.
- Aria Resort & Casino: A more upscale option, the Aria offers spacious rooms, fine dining, and a luxurious spa.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: A budget-friendly option, Excalibur offers medieval-themed accommodations and plenty of entertainment options.
- The Signature at MGM Grand: For an all-suite experience, consider The Signature. This hotel offers spacious suites and access to the amenities of the MGM Grand.
The History of T-Mobile Arena
T-Mobile Arena opened its doors on April 6, 2016, and was the result of a partnership between Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) and MGM Resorts International. Built to attract a major sports franchise to Las Vegas, the arena became home to the Vegas Golden Knights in 2017.
Since then, T-Mobile Arena has been the site of numerous high-profile events, including concerts by major artists like Guns N’ Roses, Coldplay, and The Rolling Stones, as well as UFC events and the 2016 Billboard Music Awards.
Where to Get Tickets for T-Mobile Arena
Tickets for events at T-Mobile Arena can be purchased through the following channels:
- Official T-Mobile Arena Website: Visit www.t-mobilearena.com to browse upcoming events and purchase tickets directly from the venue.
- AXS: T-Mobile Arena partners with AXS as their official ticketing provider. Visit www.axs.com to search for and purchase tickets to T-Mobile Arena events.
- Team Websites: For Vegas Golden Knights games, visit their official website to purchase tickets.
- Secondary Market: If an event is sold out or you’re looking for specific seats, consider using reputable secondary market platforms like StubHub, SeatGeek, or Vivid Seats. Remember that prices on these platforms can be higher than face value and always buy from a trusted source to avoid scams.
- Box Office: If you prefer to buy tickets in person, you can visit the T-Mobile Arena box office. Keep in mind that box office hours may vary depending on the event schedule.
Does T-Mobile Arena Offer Tours?
Yes, T-Mobile Arena offers behind-the-scenes tours for fans who want an insider’s look at the venue. The tours provide a unique opportunity to explore areas not typically accessible to the general public, including locker rooms, premium seating areas, and the event level.
You’ll also learn about the arena’s history, architecture, and sustainability initiatives.
Tours usually last around 60 minutes and are available on select dates and times. To check the tour schedule and purchase tickets, visit the T-Mobile Arena website or call their guest services team.
Keep in mind that tours are subject to availability, and some areas may be restricted based on the event schedule.
So there you have it – a comprehensive guide to the T-Mobile Arena, home of the Vegas Golden Knights.
Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team, rocking out at a concert, or exploring the surrounding area, this fun and friendly guide will help you make the most of your visit.
Enjoy your time at the T-Mobile Arena and everything that Las Vegas has to offer!
James is a big time NBA Golden State follower, who makes sure to catch games when he's in the area. He likes to follow International Soccer, with an interest in small town soccer club, Blackburn Rovers located in the North on the UK.