Located at 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, Highmark Stadium is the home of the NFL team, Buffalo Bills. This stadium first opened in 1973 and was then known as Rich Stadium. From 1998 to 2015, it was known as Ralph Wilson Stadium, then New Era Field from 2016 to 2019, and Bills Stadium in 2020.
Highmark Stadium also holds ice hockey games, college football games, concerts, and other events aside from NFL games.
Every event needs food, and this stadium offers visitors some of the best food and drinks. So, keep scrolling to know the available options for food at Highmark Stadium and select your items.
What Foods Will be Available at Buffalo Bills Stadium for the 2022-2023 Season?
The Food at Highmark Stadium has received an upgrade for the 2022–2023 season. Buffalo Bills and their food service partner, Delaware North, introduced four new “market-style” concessions, a long bar, and a menu with plenty of options.
New to concessions:
- The “Joey T Slice”
- Chef Test Kitchen
- La Nova Wings
- Walking Taco
- Shout! Chicken Sandwich
- Double Burger Bucket
- Sweet Pretzel Bites
- Tender Bucket
New to Suites: Beef Sliders
- Nacho Table
- Artisan Cheese Board
- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks
- Mano’s Wine
New to Dunn Tire, Pepsi, and Toyota Clubs:
- Chester’s Chicken
- Sausage of the Game
- Italian Sub
- Fried Pierogi Basket
- What’s Pop-in Gourmet Popcorn
- Svedka Cocktails
- Rachel’s Mediterranean Grill
- Patron Cocktails
New to Caesars Sports Lounge and Bud Light Club:
- Bud’s Burger
- Bloody Mary bar
List of New Dishes to Try While Watching the Buffalo Bills Game
BBQ Tailgate Platter: You may discover a variety of wings and sweet potato fries at the venue’s many concession kiosks.
Hot Honey Chicken and Waffles: In section 104, there is fried chicken served with pickles, sauce, waffles, and more.
Beef on Weck Sidewinder Poutine: In section 121, there are fries with roast meat, cheese, scallions, and more.
Classic Foods That You Can Enjoy at Highmark Stadium
- Pizza: If you like pizza, you can try La Nova Pizza’s cheese, pepperoni, and other pizza slices in several of the food courts nearby the venue.
- Donuts and Coffee: Are you a die-hard fan of donuts and coffee? If you are, you can enjoy both coffee and donuts from Tim Hortons while your favorite match is going on. Many different food stands sell Tim Horton’s coffee and donuts on the stadium’s concourses.
- Nachos, Hotdogs, & More: For nachos, hotdogs, popcorn, and beer lovers, Dog Haus has all the arrangements in Highmark Stadium. So, if you go for the first time to the Highmark Stadium to watch a match, you now know where to go for beers and nachos.
- Classic Wings, Fries, & Beers: On game day, Duff’s Famous Wings serves up traditional wings along with fries, soda, beer, and other items. Buffalo Wild Wings also serves to grab food on game day.
- Other Classic Food Items: You can get a variety of dishes, such as pizza, fries, chicken tenders, boneless wings, and more, from the Sampler Bucket in sections 104, 119, 125, 141, 307, 315, 329, and 337.
Available Desserts at Highmark Stadium
Desserts are a must to finish the meal. To properly end your meal while enjoying a dish or to enjoy some sweetness, you can have donuts and ice cream at Highmark Stadium.
Available Drinks at Highmark Stadium
Soda and beer are available at many food concessions in Highmark Stadium.
The Buffalo Bills have some of the most ardent fans in the league today. And Highmark Stadium and its food service partner Delaware North always ensure that all necessary arrangements are made for their visitors.
Food at Highmark Stadium is versatile, and you will never run out of food options there. Now, you must buy match tickets, arrive early to tailgate, buy your favorite food, and enjoy the match.
1. Can I Bring Outside Food to Highmark Stadium?
You can bring food into the Highmark Stadium as long as the food packets are unopened. They also need to be bought in single-serve containers that are being carried in clear plastic bags of the approved size. To know more about rules and regulations, click here.
2. Is Smoking Allowed at Highmark Stadium?
No. Smoking is not allowed on the Highmark Stadium property.
3. Are There Any Gluten-Free Food Options at Highmark Stadium?
You will find gluten-free food and drink options at the concession stand in section 107.
4. What Are the Favorite Matches Against the Buffalo Bills?
The Buffalo Bills have some of the most ardent fans in the NFL. Although some matches throughout the regular season generate more attraction than others, the stadium is jam-packed with fans every week during the season.
The interest of fans surges when teams like the New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Miami Dolphins visit to play against the Buffalo Bills.
James is a big time NBA Golden State follower, who makes sure to catch games when he's in the area. He likes to follow International Soccer, with an interest in small town soccer club, Blackburn Rovers located in the North on the UK.