Bridgestone Arena is a state-of-the-art entertainment venue located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
It is home to the Nashville Predators, a professional ice hockey team that competes in the Central Division of the Western Conference in the NHL.
The arena is owned by the Sports Authority of Nashville and Davidson County and is managed by the Nashville Predators.
- Bridgestone Arena: Key Facts
- Where is Bridgestone Arena Located?
- The Best Way to Get to Bridgestone Arena
- Parking near Bridgestone Arena
- The Best Restaurants near Bridgestone Arena
- The Best Bars near Bridgestone Arena
- The Best Hotels near Bridgestone Arena
- The History of Bridgestone Arena
- Where to Get Tickets for Bridgestone Arena
- Does Bridgestone Arena Offer Tours?
Bridgestone Arena: Key Facts
Bridgestone Arena was opened in December 1996 and has a seating capacity of 17,159 for hockey games.
It also hosts concerts, shows, and other events throughout the year.
The arena has hosted several major events, including the Country Music Association Awards, the NCAA Women’s Final Four, and the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament.
Bridgestone Arena was constructed at a cost of $144 million and spans over 1.2 million square feet. In addition to its seating capacity for hockey games, the arena can accommodate up to 20,000 fans for concerts and other events.
It features state-of-the-art technology, including a 157-foot-wide video scoreboard and a state-of-the-art sound system.
Where is Bridgestone Arena Located?
Bridgestone Arena is located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203.
It is situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, just steps away from some of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and hotels.
The Best Way to Get to Bridgestone Arena
There are several ways to get to Bridgestone Arena, including by car, bus, or train. If you’re driving, there are several parking options available near the arena.
If you prefer to take public transportation, there are several bus and train routes that stop near the arena.
Parking near Bridgestone Arena
There are several parking options available near Bridgestone Arena, including parking garages and surface lots. Some of the closest parking options include the Music City Center Garage, the Pinnacle Garage, and the Library Garage.
It’s important to note that parking rates can vary depending on the event and time of day, so it’s a good idea to check ahead of time to find the best option for you.
Parking rates near Bridgestone Arena can vary depending on the event and time of day.
It’s a good idea to check ahead of time to find the best parking option for you.
In addition to the garages mentioned above, there are also several surface lots in the area, as well as street parking (although availability may be limited).
The Best Restaurants near Bridgestone Arena
If you’re looking for a bite to eat before or after an event at Bridgestone Arena, there are plenty of great restaurants to choose from. Some of the most popular options include:
- The Southern Steak & Oyster: This upscale restaurant serves Southern-style cuisine, including steak, seafood, and oysters.
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant: This casual restaurant serves Southern comfort food, including barbecue, fried chicken, and biscuits.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint: This local barbecue chain serves up delicious smoked meats, sides, and desserts.
- The Farm House: This farm-to-table restaurant serves seasonal dishes made from locally sourced ingredients.
The Best Bars near Bridgestone Arena
If you’re looking for a place to grab a drink before or after a game or concert at Bridgestone Arena, there are plenty of great bars in the area. Some of the most popular options include:
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge: This iconic honky-tonk bar has been a Nashville institution since 1960 and features live music every day.
- The Stage on Broadway: This multi-level bar and music venue features live music and a rooftop patio with views of downtown Nashville.
- Robert’s Western World: This honky-tonk bar is known for its live music, cold beer, and classic country vibes.
- ACME Feed & Seed: This three-level bar and restaurant features live music, a rooftop patio, and stunning views of the Cumberland River.
The Best Hotels near Bridgestone Arena
If you’re visiting Nashville for a game or concert at Bridgestone Arena, there are plenty of great hotels in the area to choose from. Some of the most popular options include:
- The Omni Nashville Hotel: This luxurious hotel is located just steps away from Bridgestone Arena and features a rooftop pool, spa, and several on-site dining options.
- The Hilton Nashville Downtown: This upscale hotel is located just a block away from Bridgestone Arena and features a rooftop bar, fitness center, and several on-site dining options.
- The Westin Nashville: This modern hotel is located just a few blocks away from Bridgestone Arena and features a rooftop pool, fitness center, and several on-site dining options.
- The Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown: This budget-friendly hotel is located just a few blocks away from Bridgestone Arena and features a fitness center, complimentary breakfast, and a rooftop lounge with views of downtown Nashville.
The History of Bridgestone Arena
Bridgestone Arena was built in the mid-1990s as part of Nashville’s efforts to revitalize the downtown area.
The arena was originally named the Nashville Arena and was later renamed the Gaylord Entertainment Center in honor of its main sponsor.
In 2010, the arena was renamed the Bridgestone Arena after a new sponsorship agreement was reached with Bridgestone Americas.
Since its opening, Bridgestone Arena has hosted countless events, including concerts by some of the biggest names in music, such as Taylor Swift, Garth Brooks, and Beyonce.
It has also hosted several major sports events, including the NHL All-Star Game in 2016 and the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament in 2018.
Where to Get Tickets for Bridgestone Arena
Tickets for events at Bridgestone Arena can be purchased online through the arena’s official website or through ticketing sites such as Ticketmaster.
It’s important to note that ticket prices can vary depending on the event and seat location, so it’s a good idea to check prices and availability ahead of time.
Does Bridgestone Arena Offer Tours?
Yes, Bridgestone Arena offers guided tours of the facility, which include behind-the-scenes access to areas such as the locker rooms, press box, and Zamboni room.
Tours are available year-round and last approximately one hour.
Tickets can be purchased online through the arena’s official website.
Bridgestone Arena is a world-class entertainment venue located in the heart of downtown Nashville. It is home to the Nashville Predators and has hosted countless concerts, shows, and other events over the years.
Whether you’re a sports fan or a music lover, Bridgestone Arena is a must-visit destination in Nashville.
James is a big time NBA Golden State follower, who makes sure to catch games when he's in the area. He likes to follow International Soccer, with an interest in small town soccer club, Blackburn Rovers located in the North on the UK.