Getting to AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, can sometimes be a daunting task, especially for first-time visitors. Located in Arlington, Texas, the stadium is a bustling hub for sports and entertainment events, drawing in large crowds that can often result in traffic congestion and parking challenges. Nevertheless, with a bit of planning and understanding of the available transportation options, you can make your journey to the stadium a smooth and hassle-free experience.
In this quick guide, we’ll discuss various transportation options such as using public transit, taking taxis, and driving to the stadium while also providing a brief insight into parking options. We’ll also cover some tips for navigating within the stadium, getting the most out of the various amenities and concessions available, as well as advice for making your overall event experience more enjoyable.
- Research transportation options, such as public transit, taxis, or driving, to find the most suitable for your needs
- Familiarize yourself with the layout and navigation of the stadium to save time and avoid frustrations
- Take advantage of on-site amenities and concessions for a more enjoyable event experience
Choosing Your Transportation
In order to make your visit to AT&T Stadium as smooth as possible, it’s essential to choose the right mode of transportation. This guide will provide you with information on public transit options, ridesharing and taxis, as well as driving and parking.
Public Transit Options
If you prefer to use public transportation, you have a few options to reach AT&T Stadium:
- By bus: You can take bus routes 021 and MAX from various locations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area to get to the stadium.
- By train: Fans can take the train to Centreport Station and then take a taxi to AT&T Stadium.
Keep in mind that public transit schedules may vary depending on the day and time of the event, so be sure to check before you make your plans.
Ridesharing and Taxis
For those who prefer a more direct approach, ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft can be a convenient choice for getting to AT&T Stadium. Simply input the stadium’s address into the app and allow your driver to navigate the most efficient route. Alternatively, you can also choose to take a traditional taxi to the stadium. If you take the train, you can find taxis waiting at Centreport Station to transport you to the stadium.
Driving and Parking
If you decide to drive to AT&T Stadium, you’ll need to prepare yourself for some traffic and parking considerations:
- Plan your approach using a map or GPS system to familiarize yourself with the area around the stadium.
- Once near the stadium, options for parking include J Gilligans bar and grill at 400 E. Abram street, where you can catch a shuttle to the stadium.
- AT&T Stadium has an extensive transportation and parking plan to help you find available parking spots and ensure a safe event day experience.
Remember, the choice of transportation depends on your personal preferences and priorities. Consider the costs, convenience, and time-efficiency of each option before making your decision.
Navigating Inside AT&T Stadium
AT&T Stadium has multiple entrance points for fans, making it convenient for everyone to find their way inside. Here are the main entrances:
- Main Entry A (West side of the stadium)
- Main Entry B (East side)
- Miller Lite Club and Silver Club Entrances (North side)
Make sure to have your ticket ready for scanning and follow any security protocols at the gates.
Finding Your Seats
Once you’re inside AT&T Stadium, you’ll likely be directed to the escalators or elevators that will take you to your seating level. Each level is designated by a unique name:
- Event Level
- Main Concourse
- Mezzanine Level
- Optum Hall of Fame Level
- Ring of Honor Level
- Silver Level
- Star Level
- Upper Concourse
Signage and maps are available throughout the stadium to assist you in finding your seat. Don’t hesitate to ask a stadium employee for help if needed.
Accessible Seating and Services
AT&T Stadium is committed to providing a comfortable experience for guests with disabilities. The stadium offers accessible seating options throughout the stadium, along with features such as:
- Designated parking spaces
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Elevators and ramps for easy access to various levels
- Assistive listening devices and closed captioning services available upon request
For further assistance or inquiries, you can reach out to the Guest Services department before or during an event.
Amenities and Concessions
Food and Beverage Options
AT&T Stadium offers a wide variety of food and beverage options for visitors to enjoy. One of the popular choices for a healthy meal is the Grain Bowl, available at the Hall of Fame Concessions. The grain bowl features rice, vegetables, and a selection of protein to suit your taste. For those craving something a little more indulgent, head over to Bent Buckle for a cone filled with mac n cheese, jalapenos, and more. For fans of Mexican cuisine, Vaqueros offers delicious salsa chicken tacos to satisfy your appetite. Remember to explore the different concession stands throughout the stadium to discover even more options.
AT&T Stadium is equipped with conveniently located restrooms throughout the facility, ensuring easy access for all visitors. These restrooms are well-maintained for cleanliness and comfort and include facilities for guests with disabilities, providing a welcoming experience for everyone.
To ensure an enjoyable visit, AT&T Stadium offers numerous fan services. One essential thing to remember is the stadium’s bag policy, which is straightforward. The three approved types of bags allowed are:
- Clear tote: Plastic, vinyl, or PVC that is 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or smaller
- Plastic storage bag: Clear, one-gallon, re-sealable
- Small clutch purse: Approximately the size of a hand, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
Overall, AT&T Stadium’s amenities and concessions aim to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone, with various food options and a comfortable environment. Check out the stadium’s website for additional information and resources to make the most of your visit.
Event Tips and Tricks
To make the most of your AT&T Stadium experience, it’s wise to arrive early. Gates typically open 2 hours before the event start time. Arriving early provides you with several benefits:
- Avoid long lines at the entrance gates and security checkpoints
- Explore the stadium with ease
- Enjoy pre-event activities and amenities like fan zones or concessions
- Secure optimal parking spots
AT&T Stadium offers several tour options to give you an inside look at the iconic stadium. Available tour options include:
- Self-Guided Tours: Roam the stadium at your own pace on this self-guided tour. You’ll have access to the field, the Cowboys and Cheerleaders locker rooms, post-game interview rooms, and select concourses.
- VIP Guided Tours: In addition to the areas covered in the self-guided tour, the VIP Guided Tour includes stops at exclusive areas of the stadium like the post-game press conference room, the post-game interview room, a luxury suite, and the team tunnel.
- Art Tours: AT&T Stadium houses an impressive collection of contemporary art. The Art Tour focuses on the stadium’s art collection and provides insights into the artists and their work.
To make the most of your visit, consider taking a stadium tour on the day of the event or the day before. Be sure to check availability and book your tickets in advance on the AT&T Stadium website.